Alas, spring break is at a close. I really enjoyed mine. I made it through 5 states and actually spend significant time in 2 of them. I went to check out the vicksburg civil war park in mississippi. That was definately cool. I'd like to go back some other weekend. I also went up to memphis tennessee and spend some time on Beale St. Very cool. Got to see the gibson gtar factory, bbking's club, graceland (cool, but i'll never go back), and just enjoy that area. I'll go there again. I was going to go to Dealey Plaza (where jfk was killed) but I ran out of fundage. oh well, its close, I'll make it there sometime. I hope all you people who went somewhere for break make it back safely. Unfortunately, i have to get to work. there is alot going on for me in the next two weeks. No prayer and praise tonight - it will start up again on the 23rd (next week). If you come regularly, thanks for coming. If you don't, try it. Its beneficial to many people.
|