Dating
I know that no one who reads this blog would ever be interested in the concept of dating (especially those of you from LU.... From strangers to married in just 3 short months. Either that or you LUites call it courting because it sounds more serious). Anyway. Back to dating. What is the purpose of dating? I guess that is determined by the people involved. Some date for fun. others for sex, some because one person in the couple (or square) is codependent on the other (or anyone for that matter), others because they are seeking to find a life long partner. Regardless of the purpose of dating, there is always risk involved when one starts a relationship. For me, that's not nearly as big a deal when I don't know the girl as a friend first. However, now its just weird because I'm starting to have feelings for a friend of mine who i've been close to over the last few years. How does one move from a great friendship to a dating relationship? Why would one want to do that. What can you get out of a date that you can't out of a friend, other than physical things? eh? Yeah, anyway, that's my first original post in a while. I guess I'm just going to hang and wait for things to develop.
|