A couple of thoughts for this post...
It doesn't matter what kind of bread you have when you are eating a poop sandwhich
- from a friend's profile
this goes along very well with the idea of white washed tombs. you could have the best possible position in life, the best possible reputation, and if all you have is crap on the inside - that's what you are... a pile of crap.
that being said, christ said that the world shall know we are christians by the love we have for another. That means we ought to love even christians we don't particularly get along with (even anti-people who are christians) (if we have a heart of obedience). I think this love is played out by hurting with other christians in pain, and being happy with those who are having a great time. It all boils down to a decision. Am I choosing to love this person, or am I going to follow my feelings? do a reality check, and see where you stand.
|