**dusts the cobwebs off my keyboard**
This more than likely will be random short topics.
LeTourneau. Senior Year. Sure its fun - but i can't help but feel a bit lost as to where i will be in a year. the good thing is that i'm sure God will provide a place for me to go - i've recently seen it in someone else's life.
Is it a bad thing that i'm already bored with telecounseling after one shift?
I'm going home this weekend for a wedding. that should be an interesting quick trip. pray for my safety if you think about it.
Prayer and Praise is going extremely well this semester. a bit worried about who to hand it off to, but i'm sure God will fill that spot too.
Odies suck. they are probably the most annoying people in the world. No, arrogant people are the most annoying. Odies are a close second.
I went out to the lake last weekend to hang out with c4 and some other people. that was a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to the next time.
I've been blessed with an awsome family.
I've been blessed with incredible friends
I don't know everything and admit that. Some people should reaize they don't know everything either.
four jobs is almost too many for how little i get paid.
my roomy is a really cool guy - come meet him
the freshmen on my floor are incredibly worried about EO. They keep thinking its going to happen every night.
I like Michael W Smith's instrumental CD "Freedom" (i think that's the title)
bye
|